Tower of Solomon
A downloadable game for Windows
Tower of Solomon is a free couch multiplayer tower-climbing game for 2-4 players. Build blocks to climb the tower, and try to outlast the other players. If you die, you turn into a screaming skull, so don't do that.
You can find more of my games and game-related ramblings at http://robwel.ch/tag/games
- Left bumper\L1: build
- D-pad\left analog stick: move
- A\X: jump
- X\square: shoot
- Start: begin
- Select: exit
- Pentium 4 2GHz\Athlon XP 2000 or better
- 64 megs of RAM
- DirectX 9
- Windows XP or newer (Linux and Mac users have my apologies - wine works)
- At least one Xinput-compatible gamepad (Xbox 360, Xbox One, PS3 pads\SCP drivers tested)
- Game: Rob Welch
- Music (used without permission and with apologies)
- Menu: Attraction by mpxVM aka Maran Project
- Computerized by look & zalza
- The Odd Connection by zabutom
- Stefan Missar Bussen by tequila (dawn and zalza)
- Zenon by koox
- Testers: Joe Eatson, Matt Vaughan, Elliot Diamond-Hitchcock, John Craige, Specs, ShinyMissingno
Q: Why did you make this?
Please let me know of your outstanding bugs and feature requests.
- New sprites for projectiles.
- Players can now steer the screaming skull.
- You can no longer prevent a player from jumping by standing on them ('the new meta').
- The tower now ascends faster when a player is killed.
- It's a game.
|Published||34 days ago|
|Made with||Clickteam Fusion|
|Tags||8-Bit, chiptune, Endless, Local multiplayer, Minimalist, Multiplayer, party-game, Puzzle-Platformer, PvP, Versus|
|Average session||About a half-hour|
|Languages||German, English, French, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Chinese|
|Inputs||Xbox controller, Playstation controller|
|Accessibility||Color-blind friendly, High-contrast, Textless|
|Player count||2 - 4|
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.